Image by Bertrand Duperrin via Flickr
I’d like to think that I’d take a holiday in France in the year to come. Get down to the Limousin to meet up with friends, relax a little around a lake, take in the sights. Perhaps visit Paris on the way back.BUT……have you seen what’s been happening to the Pound/Euro recently!!!! Can I afford to travel on the continent anymore?
Related articles by Zemanta
- French drinkers toast cheap champagne (cnn.com)
- French rocker Hallyday targets surgeon (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 5 reviews of Rome v. Paris (Vacation) (rateitall.com)
- Letter From Paris: Christmas in The Real Paris 2 (betharnold.com)
- Five in Five Nights (daysontheclaise.blogspot.com)